Managing Stress & Mental Well-being in the NHS Staff
- Employee burnout
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Ananta Dave
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article focuses on the workplace stress and mental well-being element and considers views on who is responsible for managing stress at work and promoting mental well-being.
- NHS Staff Surveys - NHS Staff Survey Results. https://www.nhsstaffsurveys.com/Page/1085/Latest-Results/NHS-Staff-Survey-Results/.
- Poor health and wellbeing show junior doctors are not being valued, BMA survey reveals - BMA media centre - BMA. The British Medical Association is the trade union and professional body for doctors in the UK. https://www.bma.org.uk/bma-media-centre/poor-health-and-wellbeing-show-junior-doctors-are-not-being-valued-bma-survey-reveals.
- RCN Employment Survey 2021 | Publications | Royal College of Nursing. The Royal College of Nursing https://www.rcn.org.uk/Professional-Development/publications/employment-survey-2021-uk-pub-010-075 (2021).
- Ford, M. Senior nurse wins ‘landmark’ race discrimination case against NHS. Nursing Times https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/leadership-news/senior-nurse-wins-landmark-race-discrimination-case-against-nhs-24-02-2023/ (2023).
- Sezer, O., Nault, K. & Klein, N. Don’t Underestimate the Power of Kindness at Work. Harvard Business Review (2021).
- What is compassionate leadership? The King’s Fund https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/what-is-compassionate-leadership.
- Poole, T. NHS Staff Survey 2022 National results briefing.